Skip to main content
Mitratech Success Center

How to use Contact Me as a Custodian

Contact Me is available in holds which have not been responded. Follow these instructions to access Contact Me as a custodian.

  1. Go to My Active Holds.

  2. On the RESPONSE column, click Not Yet Responded.


  1. On the Notice Response Page, click the Contact Me request link at the bottom of the page.


  1. On the modal, enter the message for the hold issuer and click Send.


  1. Communication between the custodian and the hold issuer show in the View Comments tab.


  1. LegalHold will send you an email when the hold issuer has responded to your message. Click View in Portal to go to the View Comments tab.


  • Was this article helpful?