The Description Text Missing hyperlink found at the bottom of the Morning Report sidebar allows users to view matter records which do not have a description text. Description text is completely optional, and is usually added when first creating a matter (see the Add New Matter Step Process). It can be added to a matter or edited at any time.
To add a description text to a matter record:
- Click on a matter number from the Description Text Missing page.
- From within the matter, go to the Matters Navigation Bar and select Add New under Text Records.
- Select "Description" from the drop-down list. All text categories appear in the Text Records List (List/Manage hyperlink located in the sidebar above), but only adding a description text removes the matter record from the Morning Report notice.
- Use the icon to the right of the "Description" text field to change the save date for the text, which defaults to the current date.
- Use the radio buttons below the "Description" text field to determine who is able to view and/or edit the text.
- Click Save when finished to confirm any changes made.