Administrators can retire an active policy type, or reactive a retired policy type.
Select the Policy Types hyperlink in the Finance Options sidebar under Insurance. Click View Retired.
Retire Policy Type
- Click the category name or the icon to open the category name and export code on the right.
- Change a category name or export code by typing into the text box, then click Save Change.
- Retire a category by clicking Retire Category. The category will no longer be available for use on any new or updated matter records.
Activate Policy Type
- Click View Retired.
- From the inactive categories list, click the name of the category or the icon.
- Edit the category name and export code by typing into the text boxes, then click Save.
- Click Activate Category.