Docs Check List for Corporations
Request Documents for a Case:
To request documents from a Corporation, go to the Corporation Case list and select your case. Under Docs Check List, you'll see a section from [Corporation]. This is the list of documents needed from the Corporation.
- Select Compose Email from the drop-down menu.
- Click Go
- Click Choose Recipients
- Put a check mark next to To Corporation
- Click Done
Scroll to the message field and create your message either by typing in the message field or using an email or letter template.
Beneath the message box
- Check Include Docs Checklist
- Check Client Can Upload Documents.
- Click the Select Docs Check List link . Select only the items you're requesting from the Corporation. (or check All)
- Click Done.
Select any other email options underneath the message box and when you're done click Send Email.
Request Documents for a Prospect
To request documents from a prospective or new corporation outside of a case request, users may create an email template that includes the list of documents and a link to upload them.