About This Release
This release has added new features and changes that extend the usability of the platform by adding new download options, improving the performance, and speeding up your negotiation process.
- Users can now use paper signature on a pre-signed Agreement.
- Users can now download DOCX files without change-tracking after completing an Agreement.
- Enhanced the performance when accepting all pending tags in an Agreement.
- Improved the wording and functionality when adding a counterparty to your Agreement.
- Sped up the process to send an Agreement to a counterparty for negotiation.
- Fixed the behavior of the redlining feature. When copying and pasting redlined text to the Agreement, users can now follow the usual process.
- Fixed the tags behavior when you enter the date in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Fixed the behavior when assigning a tag to the counterparty, and adressed multiple bug fixes.