EraCLM allows to close an Agreement manually by using our Manual Completion feature.
Platform Admins enable this option at framework level and lets you close Agreements with pending actions without needing a reponse from a counterparty.
To manually close an Agreement:
- Access the Agreement you want to close, the platform displays the Contract Editor.
- Click the icon and select Complete Process from the dropdown menu. The system displays the Complete Process dialog box.
Click on the Reason for completion dropdown menu and select one of the following options:
- Counterparty completed the Agreement offline
- Our team completed the Agreement offline
- Other, please add a comment below
- If required, upload a PDF document in the Evidence of Agreement execution as the evidence for the completed Agreement. This file replaces the original Document in EraCLM.
- Optionally, enter a brief explanation of the completion of this Agreement in the Comment text box and click Complete.
In case you uploaded a PDF file in the Evidence of Agreement execution the system shows you the document you uploaded. If you did not upload a file, the system displays your original Agreement.
You have manually closed your Agreement in the platform. You can now find this Agreement when generating reports by applying the filter Agreement Closure Reason and searching for the Reason for completion you selected.