Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Open the Searching Client and log in.
- The Standard Search tab is opened. A list of all the Search Templates created is displayed.
- Double-click the Search Template you want to open.
- Select the field you wish to use to perform a search, in this example, Transaction Codes. Click on the field name (Item Codes) to display a picklist of all the stored values for that field.
- Double-click the value for which you want to search the DataStore®DSX documents. The value is shown in the text box below the field.
- Click Start Search to search the documents for the chosen field value.
- The search results are displayed in the results pane. All Content fields are highlighted. The search results are listed below the document.
If you see Access to this page is restricted, you are not authorised to view the document.
If you see There are no search results to display, either you are not authorised to use the selected Search Template or there were no matches for the search.