- Last updated
Save as PDF
This section details the importance of performing regular Admin Syncs and provides steps on how to complete the sync.
The Sync Admin acts as a full sync which refreshes and updates any changes to Org Units, Entities, Event templates, Events, Actions, role changes, and role permissions. The changes will be reflected on the End Users's mobile device once they perform the Sync Admin.
Note: Best Practice suggests performing this sync every 7 days.
To Perform a Sync Admin:
- On the iOS device, click the More tab at the bottom of the iOS screen.
- The Sync Screen will appear.
- Click the Sync Admin button.
- Sync Admin can only be performed on the iOS device.
- This sync option benefits both End Users and Admins, and can be performed by any user.