This Article provides the user steps to Export a Form Template from the CMO Environment and Import to a different CMO Environment.
With this feature, CMO Admin user will be able to save time spent in the recreation of a New Form in the Live/Production Environment once the user has created the same Form in the Staging/Test CMO Environment.
As a pre requisite, the following steps can be performed only the CMO user who is an Admin and has the access to the Admin module >> Forms for the CMO Environment
1. Login to a CMO Environment as an Admin.
2. Go to Admin >> Forms.
3. Search or Filter for the Published Form that needs to be Exported.
4. Click on the cog wheel for the Form and click Export.
This will download the Form template with the extension as .cmo to your Downloads folder of your machine.
5. Now login to another CMO Environment where you need to import this Form template.
6. Go to Admin >> Forms. Click 'Import Form (.cmo)'.
7. Browse for the .cmo file exported in step 4