Goal - To assist user in setting up a Response to a Question of the Form to be Mandatory
This article provides the steps to a user to setup a Question's response to be mandatory in the Form. When the Event is generated on that Form, the user is required to provide the mandatory response to that question in order to proceed with the form.
- Begin by logging to the CMO Application.
- Go to Admin Module.
- Go to Forms.
- Go to the Draft version of the Form.
- Go to the required Section of the Form.
- Go to the required Question in the Section and click Cogwheel >> Edit.
- Select the Response field to that Question which is required to be mandatory.
- Click Mandatory from the List of options.
- Click 'Edit' button to apply the changes to the selected Response.
- Click 'Save' in the Edit Question window to save the changes.
The Response to the selected Question has become mandatory now. When the Draft version of the form is published and a new Event is generated on the Form, the user is required to provide the Mandatory response to the Question to proceed further in the Event.