The following table details the Org Unit fields as well as their functionality and impact on users.
Each of these settings can be found by following this path in CMO:
- Log in as an Admin.
- From the home screen, click Admin.
- Click Business Rules from the side bar menu.
- Click your company name.
- You will automatically land on the Business Rules Settings page.
- From here, click the Fields tab in the top left corner of the page.
- Navigate to the Org Unit section of the page.
The table below describes setting options for the Org Unit section on the Business Rules - Fields page.
|All Org Units have same field||When checked, all Org Unit fields will be standardized with all of the same fields. When disabled, Org Unit fields will be stripped to a minimum and all additional fields will have to be individually configured.|
|Show Representative||When checked, these fields will display on the Org Unit record.|
|Show State / Province|
|Show Street Address|
|Show Post Code|
|Show 2nd Phone|
|Show Org Unit Type|
|Show Restrict Report Access|