Document Type Management
The Document Types Audit Tool categorizes records uploaded within Acuity. Acuity provides standard defaults. Additional Types can be added, and/or existing Types can be edited to fit your company’s needs.
- Select the AUDIT TOOLS link at the top of the page
- Click on the Sub-Navigation menu option Document Types
- Click the Add Document Type button
- Add the new Document Type and click Save
- Click the pencil icon to Edit an existing Document Type
- Click in the Active checkbox within the pop-up window to Inactivate a Type