Billing Code Management
The Billing Codes Audit Tools displays the standard ABA/UTBMS codes to be used in invoices and budgeting. This area is view only for all users. Billing Codes are the core feature for enforcing consistent invoice submission from your law firms. Additional Codes can be created by a Super Admin user, but we encourage you to stay as consistent as possible to maintain your reporting integrity.
Note: Adding/Removing/Altering Billing codes may impact billing rules tied to codes. Acuity recommends contacting your Technical Consultant or Acuity Support for assistance if you need to change codes.
- Select the AUDIT TOOLS link at the top of the page
- Click on the Sub-Navigation menu option Billing Codes
- Search options available by Type, Fee Code Set, Specific Code and/or Description
- In addition, users can download Search Results, Save Searches and Run Saved Searches.
- Interested in more information on ABA Codes? Visit the American Bar Associates website. Link below: