Auto Approval Management
The Auto Approval Audit Tool enables a client to set certain billing parameters for auto approval of invoices meeting those parameters.
Note: If you do not already have this feature turned on, please reach out to your Technical Consultant or Client Success Coordinator for information on enabling.
- Select the AUDIT TOOLS link at the top of the page
- Click on the Sub-Navigation menu option Auto Approval
- Click the Group Name link to view existing Invoice Auto Approval Groups
- Sample below:
Parameter options are as follows:
- Invoice Total
- Practice Area
- Legal Status aka Matter/Claim Type
- Fee Type
- Ignore Exceptions [No, Ignore Non-Critical or Ignore All]
- Effective Date
If a firm's invoice falls within the Auto Approval parameters, they will receive a message similar to the below when performing a status change:
Acuity will insert a Comment in the Amount/Adjustment History noting how the invoice was Approved: