Dear Collaborati Administrator,
Mitratech is making updates to Collaborati that will affect your firm. Some of Mitratech’s leading Corporate
clients will be utilizing these updates. During the update, Mitratech’s Collaborati support team will be
available to assist your firm and address your questions.
Why are we doing this?
● All Collaborati profiles will be updated to the new Firm Structure in July 2020 as the first step in
our journey to leveraging multi-currencies and multi-rate features that benefit our mutual clients.
What do I need to do?
● If you have already completed our survey, no further action is required. This can serve as a
friendly reminder that the update will happen in July.
● Please, review this list of your assumed offices in Collaborati and confirm these are your firm’s
offices by completing our survey by May 29th .
What if I do not fill out the survey?
● If you do not fill out the survey, your firm will remain in its current Single Firm Structure. This will
mean that your offices will not be able to bill using the new Collaborati features until your New
Firm Structure details have been submitted to Collaborati Support and manually updated.
Want to learn more about the Collaborati’s New Firm Structure?
● Please access our Client Success Center for information and updates on the New Firm Structure .
● Register for our next firm webinar on May 28, 2020.
● If you missed the previous firm Webinar, the video and Q&A are available in our Client Success
Mitratech’s Collaborati Support
Questions ? Contact Mitratech and check the Collaborati multi-currencies box when submitting your case.