A fresh data threshold triggers a notification when your data is not current.
To add a Fresh Data Threshold:
- On the Notifications page, click the Fresh Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Add New Threshold icon next to the Fresh Data Thresholds area.
- Set the scope of the threshold:
- Entry Alert – notify when an entry has not been provided that is dated within the last x number of days.
- All Firms – select a particular firm or All Firms attached to that client account.
- All Engagements – select a particular engagement or All Engagements pertaining to the firm selection.
- All Matters – select a particular matter or All Matters pertaining to the firm and engagement selections.
- Days – select the number of days a firm has to enter information for a matter. If the firm exceeds this number, then an alert notification is generated.
- Synchronization Alert – Notify when a firm has not synced any data within the last x number of days.
- Any Firm – select a particular firm or Any Firm attached to the client account.
- Days – select the number of days that would trigger the alert.
- Click Save. The new fresh data threshold now appears in the Fresh Data Threshold area
- To delete the threshold, click the “x” in the row of the threshold to be deleted.