The Fresh Data Analysis page shows you how current your data is. You can quickly see which items may be out of date and then contact the responsible party. The more current the data, the more accurate it is likely to be.
To access this page, click the Navigation Toggle and click Fresh Data Analysis from the navigation pane.
The circle chart at the top of the page tell you at a glance which firms, engagements, and matters have been updated in the last 30 days. The chart consists of four rings:
- The Client Ring is center of the circle. Hovering over this area displays the client's name.
- The Firm Ring around the client circle represents the different firms that are working on that client's matters. The ring may be broken into multiple pieces, each representing a different firm. Hovering over each section in this ring displays the name of the firm represented by that section.
- The Engagement Ring outside the firm ring represents the different engagements for each of the client's firms. The ring may be broken into multiple pieces, each representing a different engagement. Hovering over each section in this ring displays the name of the engagement and the name of the firm.
- The Matter Ring is the outer ring which represents the different matters for each of the engagements. The ring may be broken into multiple pieces each of which represents a different matter. Hovering over each piece will display the name of the matter, the name of the engagement, the name of the firm, and the number of entries for that matter in the last 30 days.
The size of the pieces in the matter, engagement, and firm rings is determined by the Scale dropdown menu on the left side of the page.
If Matters is selected:
- The size of each piece in the Matter Ring is equal.
- The size of each piece in the Engagement Ring is proportional to the number of matters the engagement has.
- The size of each piece in the Firm Ring is proportional to the total number of matters that each of the firm's engagement has.
If Entries is selected:
- The size of each piece in the Matter Ring is proportional to the number of entries that matter that has.
- The size of each piece in the Engagement Ring is proportional to the total number of entries that the Engagement's matters has.
- The size of the Firm Ring is proportional to the total number of entries that each of the Firm's matters has.
The table at the bottom of the page lists the status of data regarding firms and matters. To be emailed a notification when a firm, engagement, or matter has not provided an entry within a certain amount of time, click the Add a Notifier icon in the Action column. You can also send an email about the item to the firm by clicking the envelope icon in the Action column.