The Activity tab of the Notifications page allows you to set matter-specific alerts based on activity measured in dollars or hours.
To set an Activity Alert:
- On the Notifications page, click the Activity tab at the top of the page.
- Select an active matter from the Matter dropdown menu.
- From the Dollars/Hours dropdown menu, select how you want to measure the activity.
- Enter the threshold amount, which will be measured in dollars or hours depending on the previous selection.
- Select the Email checkbox if you want to receive an email notification. Otherwise, you can only view the alerts when you are logged into Viewabill.
- Click Save. The new activity threshold now appears in the Activity Threshold area.
- To delete a threshold, click the delete button.