Viewabill allows you to run detailed reports on firms, engagements, and timekeepers to see how your attorneys are performing and where you are spending money. For example, the Entry Delay Notifications report displays entries that triggered an entry delay alert for one of the cramming alerts set on the Notifications page.
To run a report:
- From the navigation pane, click Report.
- Select a report type. When you select a report type, a description of the report appears on the right-hand side.
- Select how you want the results to be grouped.
- Select the time range. You can select MTD (month-to-date), or you can select the past 7-, 30-, or 90-days, or you can specify the exact date range.
- In the Scope Results field, you can narrow your results to a particular firm, engagement, matter, or timekeeper.
- Click Generate Report. The results of the report appear at the bottom of the page.
If you want to import the results into spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel or QuickBooks, click the Export button to export the report to a CSV file.