The first step is the most important: the client administrator invites firms to connect and share matters. After a firm has shared matters with you, you can track spending and run reports to help you take control of billable hours.
Some common tasks include:
- Viewing matters
- Viewing entries
- Searching for firms, matters, engagements, etc.
- Setting up notifications
- Running Reports
- Connecting to a firm (available for administrators only)
- Sending a question about a time entry
- Comparing data points and works-in-progress on Data Explorer
- Configuring widgets on the Dashboard to create a custom overview of important data