The most straightforward way to verify that Performance Monitor is working is to cause some performance exceptions and observe that they are being logged correctly.
- Start the Performance Monitor UI as described in Performance Monitor Configuration.
- Change property Threshold to an artificially low value such as 100.
- Log into TeamConnect to generate requests which exceed the temporary low threshold.
- Change Threshold back to the previous value (default is 30000) before the monitor log file starts to accumulate a large number of entries.
- View the monitor log file.
- Validate that some of the requests generated above were captured and logged since they should have exceeded the 100 millisecond threshold.