If you would like a copy of the installation guide for previous versions, visit the TeamConnect PDF Hub.
Before you begin upgrading an existing installation, read the section regarding Upgrade Considerations.
TeamConnect installation should be completed in the following order:
- Download Java 1.8 and ensure the proper requirements are met for application servers, web servers, or browsers as detailed in Installation Requirements. IMPORTANT: Installations of TeamConnect 5.0.x support Java 1.7 and Java 1.8; TeamConnect 5.1, 6.0, and later only support Java 1.8.
Note the additional comments on Application and Web Servers for Tomcat users.
- Set up the server that will be used with Elasticsearch.
- Download Elasticsearch (see Elasticsearch Installation for more details). Only Elasticsearch 5.3.0 is officially supported by Mitratech.
- Configure Elasticsearch for your designated server. For more information, see Elasticsearch Configuration.
- Put in a Support ticket for the TeamConnect Installer with email@example.com.
- Run the TeamConnect installer. More detail on this process can be found on the Running the Installer page. Configure the teamconnect.properties file in the installer (or manually, if desired) for Elasticsearch.
Note: If you add any TeamConnect plug-ins, refer to the corresponding documentation for additional requirements.
Note: If you use a custom logo on your TeamConnect web pages, be sure that it does not exceed 50 pixels in height.