If you would like a copy of the installation guide for previous versions, visit the TeamConnect PDF Hub. Note: This link may require a login.
Before you begin upgrading an existing installation, read the section regarding Upgrade Considerations.
TeamConnect installation should be completed in the following order:
- Download Java and ensure the proper requirements are met for application servers, web servers, or browsers.
TeamConnect 5.0.x supports Java 1.7 and Java 1.8.
TeamConnect 5.1, 6.0, and 6.1 only support Java 1.8.
TeamConnect 6.2 supports Java 1.8 unless you are using Apache Tomcat 9.0, which requires Open JDK 11.1.
TeamConnect 7.0 supports Java 1.8.
Note the additional comments on Application and Web Servers for Tomcat users.
- Set up the server that will be used with Elasticsearch.
- Download Elasticsearch (see Elasticsearch Installation for more details).
TeamConnect 5.1, 5.2, 6.0, and 6.1 only support Elasticsearch 5.3.0.
TeamConnect 6.2 only supports Elasticsearch 7.1.1.
TeamConnect 6.3 only supports Elasticsearch 7.10.
TeamConnect 7.0 supports ElasticSearch 7.16.
- Configure Elasticsearch for your designated server. For more information, see Elasticsearch Configuration.
- Put in a Support ticket for the TeamConnect Installer with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Run the TeamConnect installer. More detail on this process can be found on the Running the Installer page. Configure the teamconnect.properties file in the installer (or manually, if desired) for Elasticsearch.
Note: If you add any TeamConnect plug-ins, refer to the corresponding documentation for additional requirements.
Note: If you use a custom logo on your TeamConnect web pages, be sure that it does not exceed 50 pixels in height.
Refer to the TeamConnect PDF Hub for the Tech Spec Sheet for your version of TeamConnect. Access to the PDF Hub requires a log in to the Client Success Center.