Lawtrac 3.x - Change Legal Team Role on Matter
This articles teaches how to change a Legal Staff member’s role on a matter.
|Title||Lawtrac 3.x - Change Legal Team Role on Matter|
|Summary||Lawtrac Support Article|
|Validation Status||Not Validated|
To change a Legal Staff member’s role on a matter, please take the following steps:
- Access the matter
- On the right side matter menu, click Corporate Staff
- Click Legal Team
- Click Swap Responsibilities (top menu)
- Choose the current Team Member’s name in PERSON A drop down
- Choose the Primary role in PERSON B drop down
- Check the appropriate boxes for your needs
- Click Process Role Exchange
Note: In order for the Primary role to be available for this individual, their profile must be enabled to Function as a Lead Attorney. This option is found on the user’s Site Access tab of their Legal Staff profile under the Invoice Authorization area.