Phases and Milestones
INSZoom has introduced case phases feature to provide a high-level progression of a case. This feature sits on top of existing Steps/Reminders feature and milestones feature.
- Phases are fixed and provided out of the box.
- Each phase has the following fields/data points
- Name of phase
- Status – Not Started, On track, Off Track, Completed
- Completion Date
- There is no direct relation between Steps/Reminders and Phases as of now. It would be coming up in upcoming releases.
- Phases and milestones are related. Milestones are grouped in different phases. The case manager can update the milestones and related phases.
- The new reporting module is driven by these case phases.
- A case manager can view the phases and their status on any screen at the case level.
- A case manager can click on the phase block and update the respective milestones and phase status.