Introducing Broadcast 3.0
We've revamped broadcast messaging to better serve your needs!
We've re-designed our Broadcast module to provide enhanced features and flexibility and provide users more options when sending out broadcast emails.
The new features include:
- More robust recipient list filtering
- Filtering the recipient list by case type, such as "All open, active H1B case corporations" or "All open H1B and Green Card case clients"
- Filtering the recipient list by company, date or group, such as "Staff Members at X Corporation" or "Active Individuals with X Priority Date" or "Closed Individuals with X Expiration Date"
- Uploading a contact list to target specific audiences, such as "New Foreign National Access to the FN Portal"
- Scheduling messages to send at future dates or intervals
- Improved message tracking, including viewed rate, failure to send, etc.
- Advanced features such as HTML, using images and hyperlinks
- The ability to select multiple petition types and multiple corporations when filtering
- Auto-archiving sent messages older than 6 months
- Filtering archived records by Last 1, 3 & 6 months
Overview of the workspace
Navigation: Setup>Settings>Organization Tools>Broadcast>
The default view of the Broadcast module is the list of all broadcast messages. Users may view:
- the broadcast details by clicking on the message name
- the status of the broadcast
- the sent or scheduled send date
- and resend, edit or delete a broadcast
Users may filter the list using the drop down menu at the top left. Options are to
- View All
- View Only Sent
- View Drafts
- View Only Scheduled
- View Only Archived
- View Only Failed
Users can choose recipients from :
- All Contacts
- All Foreign Nations with Specific Petitions
- Specific Corporations
- Imported List (Note: you may only email contacts that are already in INSZoom)
Once you select a recipient type, you can further filter by:
- All Corporate Users
- All Corporation Foreign Nationals
- All Individual Foreign Nationals
- Prospective Corporations
- Prospective Clients
- All Case Managers
- Active or Inactive contacts
Create a New Broadcast Message
Navigation: Setup>Settings>Organization Tools>Broadcast>New Message
To create a broadcast message, click New Message from the Broadcast Messages page.
- Select your recipients
- Create a Subject line
- Create a message or use a message template
- Schedule or Send the broadcast
Edit a Scheduled Broadcast
Navigation: Setup>Settings>Organization Tools>Broadcast>Edit
Any Broadcast that is in "scheduled" status may be edited.
- Click Edit next to the message.
- Make any changes to the message, attachments, dates, recipients or schedule, then click Save.