About This Release
This release has introduced some improvements to the performance and usability of the platform. It also has introduced major changes to the ContractRoom Knowledge Center by including a link to access it from ContractRoom, has allowed users to add tables of content to their documents, and has fixed some bugs.
Table of Contents. This new feature allows users to add a table of contents for easier navigation in their documents when working offline.
- Help Center. We changed the Help Center link in ContractRoom to the ContractRoom Knowledge Center. This site contains all the documentation for users, it includes guides that help them accomplish every task available in the platform, and allows them to take advantage of all the features that ContractRoom has to offer.
- ContractRoom Knowledge Center. We have migrated the articles, documents, and videos that were previously available in our ContractRoom Support Site to the ContractRoom Knowledge Center. We have changed the general structure of the site for easier navigation and made improvements to the information structure. We also have added a new Submit a Support Request button that redirects users to the submission form to contact support.
Fixed the following issues:
- Document approvers sometimes couldn't attach files.
- Document approvers sometimes couldn't approve, reject, or negotiate terms.
- When users uploaded their documents to ContractRoom after negotiating offline, the platform didn't display the indentation of the document properly.