About This Release
This release has added new features that extend the usability of the platform, identify similar documents, improve the negotiation flow, and fix bugs.
- Users can use queues to assign approvers. This feature allows assigning teams to approve changes, instead of assigning specific users.
- Teams can use the queues feature to prioritize, distribute, and assign the approval of agreements.
- The platform adds a duplicate-handling feature when using a direct link. This feature prevents users from creating duplicate documents.
- When users upload PDF files, the platform now performs a full validation of the file.
- This release updates the contract workflow. Users must finish editing a section before sending the agreement to a counterparty.
This release has fixed the following bugs:
- Users with the necessary permissions could not download reports that used special characters in their filters.
- Using Number or Date tags to filter their agreement list didn't show all the results.
- An Access Denied message appeared when opening some agreements.
- Issues uploading files to the platform.