About This Release
This release has introduced new features in ContractRoom that improve the performance and usability of the platform. It has implemented a new Headers and Footers functionality, an Auto-Assignment feature to one-member Queues, and a new Queues Notification Settings Module for Admin Users. It also has added a search bar tool in the Framework Builder, fixes some bugs, and has done general improvements.
- Headers and Footers: Allows users to set Headers and Footers for Cover Pages and the Body of the Framework, improving the previous functionality.
- Queues Notification Settings: Allows Admin Users to customize the notifications that the system sends to users and adapt them to their preference.
- Added a search bar to the Framework Builder. This improvement helps users find Frameworks more easily by performing a manual search.
- Implemented an Auto-Assignment functionality for one-member Queues. Assigned automatically a task to the only existing member of a Queue.
- Improved the general content of the email messages and notifications that ContractRoom sends to users.
This release fixed the following issues:
- The parent-child relationship of agreement requests is lost when the request recipient creates a child agreement of the original request.
- OCR bugs.
- Special characters appear in the agreement footer when downloading a PDF document.
- Some sections disappear when changing the order of the contract editor left panel.
- Multiple minor bugs.