If a timekeeper appears as Unauthorized with a particular client, you should contact your client to inquire why the timekeeper has been marked “Unauthorized.” The client has decided there is a problem with this timekeeper and has chosen NOT to authorize him or her.
Once you have discussed this with your client, you will need to enter a new timekeeper OR resubmit the timekeeper to your client.
To submit a new timekeeper, use the Timekeepers tab and click the “Add Timekeeper” link.
If you need to “resubmit” the timekeeper, follow these steps:
- Click “Clients” in the top menu bar
- Click on the client’s name
- Click the third icon from the top on the left navigation menu ("Timekeepers")
- Find the timekeeper and then click “Assign/Unassign Timekeepers” checkbox on the right side (this will Unassign the timekeeper from the client)
- Find the timekeeper and then click the “Assign/Unassign Timekeepers” checkbox again (this will Assign the timekeeper to the client)
- The status should show as “Pending Client Authorization”. The timekeeper information will be sent to your client for approval.