One of the places where rate requests appear is your Collaborati homepage. That page shows a block of up to five of your most recent pending rate requests (requests which have not been submitted), sorted by earliest due date.
Each rate request has a Status. The possible status values and their meanings are:
- Not Submitted - The rate request has been created but not submitted.
- Pending Client Retrieval - The rate request has been submitted, but the client has not viewed it.
- Pending Client Approval—The client has received the request that you submitted, and is reviewing.
- Approved - The client has accepted. This rate request is complete. The client has accepted the rate request, but there may be adjusted rates or a few rejected rates.
- Rejected - The client did not accept.
To learn how to view or edit the details of a rate request, see How do I edit and submit a rate request? To produce a different set of search results, see How do I search for rate requests?
Note: Clients are able to approve or reject a rate requests in its entirety (i.e. a collection of submitted rate codes), or per code/line item. If rejected, the rate request is sent back to Collaborati for revision.
View rate requests for a client:
If you need to view a list of budget requests for all clients, or to use a custom search:
- Click the Clients tab on the homepage. A list of existing clients is shown by default.
- Select a client from the list.
- Click on the Rates sub-navigation link.
At the bottom of the page there are fields that show how many pages are in the complete list of rates and lets you control how many rates are shown per page.