Budget requests are initiated by your client and sent to you for your cost estimates. A budget request pertains to a single matter, and there may be one or more budget names in the request. You need to enter cost estimates, then submit (return) the request to the client. Budget requests have an attachment limit of 20MB. If a single file exceeds this limit or causes the aggregate total to exceed these respective numbers, the file will not be uploaded.
Under certain conditions, you may also create a new budget request without waiting for the client to send one to you.
Here are some common tasks related to budget requests
- How do I attach documents to a budget request?
- How do I edit and submit a budget request?
- How do I initiate a request for rebudgeting?
- How do I view budget requests?
- How do I search for budget requests?
- How do I view the latest budgets for a matter?
- How do I view the date of a status change?
- How to Cancel a Budget Request
- How do I view the matter from a budget request?