HR Integration Brief
Preamble & Confidentiality
This document constitutes technical documentation of CMO Compliance (herein after referred to as CMO) and as such remains the property of Mitratech. This document contains confidential information concerning Mitratech and its subsidiaries and partner companies. It is supplied in confidence solely for information purposes for the recipient in connection with an actual or pending purchase of the services or products to which it relates.
Neither this document nor any information or data contained therein may be used for any other purposes, or duplicated or disclosed in whole or in part, to any third party, without the prior written authorization of Mitratech. All information gathered will remain strictly confidential, will be treated with the highest care, and will only be used for the purposes of this project.
The CMO HR Integration Web service is a uni-directional integration, allowing customers to pass HR system data to CMO. This allows clients to integrate their existing HR system with their CMO environment to ensure user data integrity between the two systems.
CMO’s web services can be called over the web using the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and data is passed via the web service call in the form of standard XML schemas. The service will then either import or update the user details in the target CMO environment. HR Import is the only integration that imports, updates, and reconciles org units, entities, and users through a web service. Aside from Import Tools and AD, only way to populate users within the system without having to do it manually.
This document has two purposes:
- To provide details on how to use the CMO Compliance HR Integration Web Service for importing and updating user details in the Users module.
- To serve as a brief for gathering client requirements.
- HRIS = Human Resources Information Systems
- HRMS = Human Resource Management Systems
- HCM = Human Capital Management
- WSDL = XML document that describes a web service (Web Services Description Language)
- SOAP = XML-based protocol that lets you exchange info over a particular protocol (Simple Object Access Protocol)