Remove the CMO Data Warehouse from your system.
The instructions below detail how to uninstall CMO Data Warehouse from your system.
- Open a PowerShell command prompt and navigate to the dw_uninstall.ps1 file in your DWH Install folder.
- Run the file and verify that there are no errors.
- Complete the following in SSMS:
- Under Databases, refresh and verify that the Replication, Staging, Data Warehouse databases have been removed.
- Under Replication, refresh and verify that all publications have been removed.
- Under Integration Services Catalogs, refresh and verify that all catalogs have been removed.
- In File Explorer, navigate to the Data Warehouse Install folder and verify the SQLSERVERAGENT account has been removed from the folder.
This completes the uninstall process. For questions, contact CMO Support via your Online Support Portal.