How to generate an Event Report for a specific Event in Events Module
This article contains information on how to generate an Event Report for a particular event selected via Events Module. Similarly, this Report can be generated in different available modules.
After completing this, this individual specific event will be generated as an Event Report and hence can be used for reporting purposes.
- Users to have ability to access Events Module
- Ability to generate Event Report for an individual event
1. Begin by logging to the CMO Application
2. Navigate to Events Module
3. Search for a specific Event ID on which the Event Report needs to be generated > Click Search
( You can filter by specific filter or search for a particular Event ID)
4. Click cog-wheel beside the specific Event > click Event Report button
5. The Event Report in a pdf file will be downloaded in pdf format with all the Event details
This is how to generate an Event Report for a particular event selected via Events Module and what was not reference here was how to import Events.