Please note only Administrators will be able to make these updates on CMO.
How to add action reminders by category
If you wish for the user(s) to receive e-mail(s) before an Action is due you can use this article to assist you in setting this up.
- Login to CMO
- Go to Admin tab
- Next on the left hand side select Forms
- Next select Action Categories
A Pop-up appears, Click the paper and pen icon
As an example, if you click on the icon corresponding to "High", Action Category High pop-up appears
Here is an example of the information you can fill out
- If you wish for the user to receive emails fill out the following
1. First Advance Reminder (days)
2. Second Advance Reminder (days)
3. User Role - by default they are all ticked
Lastly click 'OK'
Would you like the reminder for the user to appear on their Dashboard? If yes,
- Tick Dashboard as shown below
Action categories updated
- You can now see that the changes that we have made now appear.