The following table details the Documents fields as well as their functionality and impact on users.
Each of these settings can be found by following this path in CMO:
- Log in as an Admin.
- From the home screen, click Admin.
- Click Business Rules from the side bar menu.
- Click your company name.
- You will automatically land on the Business Rules Settings page.
- From here, click the Fields tab in the top left corner of the page.
- Navigate to the Documents section of the page.
The table below describes setting options for the Documents section on the Business Rules - Fields page.
|Show Expiry Date||When checked, the Expiry Date column will appear on the Documents register.|
|Org Unit Mandatory||When checked, Org Units becomes a *required field on the New Document screen.|
|Manual Document Version||When checked, users can manually change the Version Number the Version Field. This is located in the document record.|
|Network Document Path Prefix||Users can manually set the Document Path Prefix.|